There are plenty of outdoor lighting ideas that you can include in your landscape to light up the night sky.
Here are just a few options our experts feel you might find enlightening:
- Candlebaths – By setting tea lights afloat within your birdbath, fountain, or pond, you can create a romantic ambiance that you and your spouse will surely enjoy.
- Solar Lanterns – Either strung beneath trees or hung along wire lines extending from your house, solar lanterns are easily set up and provide a fun and festive atmosphere. In fact, it’s one of the oldest and most popular of all of the outdoor lighting ideas.
- Wire Basket Chandeliers – These inexpensive accessories can be filled with votive candles and hung above patios to create an ambiance that the whole family will enjoy.
- Luminaries – Luminaries are fantastic choices for illuminating paths and seating areas. Simply place them on the ground, and they’ll point the way to the party for all of your guests.
- Outdoor Chandeliers – These permanent installations are fabulous additions that can be hung beneath a rotunda or a pergola.
- Holiday Lights – Easily installed, white holiday lights provide a soft, glowing ambiance that sets the perfect mood for any gathering.
- Torch Lights – Whether bamboo or brushed steel, torch lights are ideal for both lighting the night sky, and, when filled with citronella, warding off mosquitos and other insects.
- Hanging Lanterns – You can create a rustic and casual atmosphere by placing candles within mason jars to be strung beneath the trees or along your fence.
Our professional landscaping team at Rosehill Gardens would be happy to help you create a lighting plan that is ideal for your home and lifestyle.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about our landscape design services and the many ways we can help you illuminate your evenings throughout the year.