Your land can gain an entirely new perspective after dark, as well as enhanced safety and security.
Some of the more useful lighting practices make use of every organic or hard asset outside your home:
- Make the most of your large trees with up lighting from the ground that illuminates the trunks and the branch canopy. By placing a fixture up in the trees and aiming downward, you can project moonlit shadows on the ground.
- Use washes of light for large rows of bushes or patches of blooming flowers.
- Grazing shines your spreading lights up the exterior walls of your home to show off the textures of your stonework or brick.
- Path lighting creates a sense of romance, besides making your walkways safer.
- Highlight your favorite large objects, ornamental trees, or sculpture with spotlighting.
- If you have a pool or water features, ambient and underwater lighting will create wonderful nightly special effects.
Rosehill Gardens has been designing exterior lighting in Kansas City for decades. Contact us at 888-219-4086 for additional illuminating information.